Welcome to Joensuu Art Museum!
Joensuu Art Museum is located in the centre of Joensuu, near the market square. Permanent exhibitions include Finnish art from 1850s to modern days, Eastern Orthodox icons, Chinese art and European church art. Temporary exhibitions present artists from Finland and abroad.
Please follow these guidelines while visiting the museum during the coronavirus pandemic:
- wear a face mask in the museum
- use hand sanitiser/wash your hands when entering and leaving the museum
- keep a safe distance to others (1-2 meters)
- stay home if you are not well
Read more: www.joensuu.fi/english
JOENSUU DAY, FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2020
- The museum is open 12-19, free admission!
Free Museum Saturdays, 2020
- 5 December
closed on Mondays
Students, pensioners, unemployed, youth (7–17 years) 3€
Free admission to children under 7 years
Family ticket (2 adults and 1–3 children) 12€
+358 13 337 5388